Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates.

Yea! It's Thursday. Time for [Unknown LJ tag].

Ok. A quick thing I'm just going to throw out there. Chuck "Master of the Unknown" Norris is 69! Good lord! How'd I miss that? I didn't think he's that old. I thought he was around 40ish. Man, he's some guy. Even while playing WoW. People were talking about him.

And now back to my lame updates.

Earlier, about 8 hours ago, I was doing some more coloring. And just as I was about done. The dang mouse stops working. I thought "Oh just great. I screwed up the mouse" So taking the stupid thing apart. My dad, who was in a nearby room, thinks I should give it cheese. Right... So after checking it out. I tried it again At 1st it move then the left botton stops working. So after 10 mins of it working & not. Finally I "think" it's ok. Might have get a optic one later.

Well the pic is done. And that's that. Speaking of pics. It seems like some people are liking my coloring. And while I'm glad that they're glad. Or something to that effect. I'm more then happy to do color work for others. So if anyone asks me to do colorwork. They might have to provide a color list in case they think it might help me. In fact by allowing me to do this, it also helps me out on seeing what I can do.

Another thing I'm working on. Pokémon trainer pic. Yep. Got bored and forgot I was going to do it. And since it'll have my team. I'm going to try and use something I don't use offten. A ruler. Plus I'm thinking that since it'll be a big picture, due to my big pokéteam's size, I'm going to use another rarely used item. My sketch journal. I should really use my art stuff more offten :P

Next FX I want to try out. Metal. I'll do that one later. Also later on, I really need to update my site. I think it's little anniversary is coming later this year. Going to update a few things like links, new copyright, and request/commission info to now inculde colorworking.

And speaking of the site. While sending someone a note, I forgot about another gift pic someone did for me years ago. So I went on my main site to if it was there. Nope. Then I went and checked at the old NFA group. Not there either. Thinking it must be lost. I didn't know where it was at. There was one more place to look. If it wasn't there, then I'd be kind of sad. Well after going to my other site. I found the pic! So it's now at A.T (ArThis). And if I'm right, I should now have every gift pic at A.T.

Ok. The "good gravy that was a somewhat long" Updates is done.

DS: So if I put the lime in the coconut. What do I get in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment