Monday, March 23, 2009


Aspirare
Book of Leaves
Extractions from dialogue
Pumpkin Patch
The Leaving of Beautiful Scars

Atalan
Convoy

Chaotic Serenity
Brothers

Cyndi
Duobus
In Shadows
Love is a battlefield
Time after Time
Under these Beltane Stars
Walls

Dena Gray
Wardrobe Malfunction

Dragon of Dispair
Things you don't trust your subordinates with

Dreamerchaos
Drabbles

Filorux
Epilogue

Ironical Jester
One Last Kiss
Mutual concessions

Kamikumai
Beloved Brother

LokiWaterDraca
Captive

Lunor
Domestic Bliss is not blissful at all

Lyricality
Belonging

Mauzzsi
Left Handed Deal Sealer

Night-Stalker13
Confessions Optimus and Megatron

NightwingandFrostbite
I love you, I'll kill you

Optimus Prime 007
Alone

P.A.W.07
Destroy the Mask
Parental Origins

Plenoptic
The Ties that Bind Us

Sammy202
You took everything from me

Snow Sorceress
Hunger

Steelcrash
Consequences

Supermoi
Forbidden Bond

Zaerith-chan
Altercation
Brothers
I belong to you
Show me myself
Snow Day!
Will you love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment