Saturday, March 7, 2009

It is so beautiful outside and I am ugly inside

I wish I had what I needed to be on my own, cause I feel so defeated and I'm feeling alone.  I can't get out of bed. I am lonely. It's scary how many people in my life claim they love me, and how much that doesn't matter. And it all seems so helpless, and I have no plans.  I wanted to learn this sadness on the guitar but my brother broke two strings. I know he plays it shirtless to giggly girls on cam. Sometimes I think I want to go to college. But lately, more often than not I just want to be with someone. And you know, I thought it was someone specific. And I thought that it was a sentiment returned. But now I don't know, and it scares me. I think I do but just don't want to. To have been so foolishly enamored by it all. Am I so naive? Did I want it so much it was blinding? It could never make me happy. No one could. And you know, I don't need anyone to. I don't have a James but I don't want one. No one should be with a girl like me. I feel stuck watching history repeating. I feel like I've lived this day a million times before and it's just so exhausting. Yeah, I DON'T LIKE IT TOO. I don't like this painful drama and questioning. It hurts. Yeah, I annoy myself too. You hurt me. Yeah, who am I? Just a kid who knows she is needy. 

Let me know that you hear me 
Let me know your touch 
Let me know that you love me 
And let that be enough 

No comments:

Post a Comment