Saturday, March 7, 2009

gilabaie

I had the craziest cut ever yesterday.

Nay, I'm just exaggerating the situation but my cut was pretty bad. The little knuckle-like thing between my knuckle and middle finger tip was cut by a metal bottle cap. I was lucky the blood wasn't spewing out randomly but when I examined my cut I saw something white. Lets just hope that it's not the bone. That would have been scary. I'm now applying antiseptic and bandaging it until I see the doctor on Tuesday thanks to some public holiday tomorrow. I'm really nervous and perhaps I should get a tetanus jab....after I get my Medibank card, that is.

I had no time to take a picture of the injury because I was panicking and trembling. I couldn't even speak properly.

Well, as least I managed to enjoy myself in the Moomba Waterfest during the night. Didn't manage to play Bumper Cars so we might go again later. I can't wait!

___________________________________________

On a totally different topic...the third annual seiyuu awards have been released and I have to say I'm really happy about the results. 

Kamiya Hiroshi won best actor and personality. 
Kugimiya Rie won best actress.
Sugita Tomokazu won best supporting actor.
Sawashiro Miyuki won best supporting actress.
Kaji Yuuki won best male newcomer.

So 10 people from my top seiyuu lists have won this award, 7 of which are men and 6 are top favorites. Ha!



Kaji and Fukujun. Fukujun's hair sometimes irks me. 

Sometimes I do wonder whether this award is rigged but it doesn't matter as long as I'm content with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment